Since the beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak, the Foundation has been closely following direction from Lakeridge Health and public health authorities to ensure our community’s health and safety is our top priority.
We appreciate our donors making every special effort to submit donations via mail, online at www.bowHF.com/donate, or by phone at 905.623.3331 ext. 21881.
As we continue to manage the impacts of COVID-19, please note the changes and additions to our health and safety policies and visitor processes.
Under the guidance of Lakeridge Health, Bowmanville Hospital Foundation has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy for employees, volunteers, and visitors to the Foundation office. As of October 29, 2021, all Foundation staff, volunteers, and visitors are required to be fully vaccinated.
At this time, only a limited number of staff will be working in-office. The office is open to the public Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. However, all staff are available by phone or email Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
You can reach any member of our Foundation team if needed, please use the contact information below:
- Frank Cerisano, Chief Executive Officer (905-623-3331 ext. 21882, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Andrea Russell, Chief Development Officer (905-623-3331 ext. 21884, email@example.com)
- Zachary Houston, Administrative Associate (905-623-3331 ext. 21881, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bethany Matovic, Major Gifts Coordinator (905-623-3331 ext. 21388, email@example.com)
- Caitie Lehman, Development Coordinator (905-623-3331 ext. 21855, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Madison Thakore, Marketing and Communications Coordinator (905-623-3331 ext. 21882, email@example.com)
If you are visiting the Foundation office, please note the measures listed below.
- Masks must be worn at all times while inside.
- Where possible, staff and visitors are to maintain social distancing measures of 2 metres.
- All visitors will sign the guest logbook upon arrival, located at the front desk. This measure will be used should contact tracing be required.
- All visitors will be required to show identification and proof of vaccination when entering the Foundation office. Individuals will be considered fully vaccinated if they have received their second dose at least 14 days prior.
- Please do not visit the Foundation if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case.
If you are unable to comply with any of the above, we kindly ask you to not visit the Foundation office at this time. We are happy to help you by phone or email.
We appreciate your understanding and support in keeping our staff and each other safe and healthy! If you have any questions or would like to learn more, please reach out to any member of our team.
CEO, Bowmanville Hospital Foundation
For more information on COVID-19, please visit the Lakeridge Health COVID-19 web page.